Hamilton Accordion Club
You are invited to attend the Hamilton Accordion Club's Virtual Christmas Show via Zoom on Sunday December 20th, 2020 from 2 to 3:30 pm from the comfort of your own home!
We’re looking for performers as well as an audience. If you’re interested in performing in the show, send us an email (below) so you can be scheduled into the show. Just want to listen/watch? Let us know as virtual space is limited.
We hope to see you online soon.
take care and stay safe.....
Welcome to the London Accordion Club’s Online Music Series. We plan to get together using Zoom on the 4th Thursday of every month from 7 pm to 9 pm.
Are you ready for some amazing music? We plan to share some pre-recorded music and some ‘live’ music. What better way to stay safe and reach out to friends so please share the Zoom invitation with your family and friends!
Please keep in mind that most of what you are about to view will be a mix of LIVE and PRE-RECORDED streaming through the Zoom online platform. We are streaming through a high quality FibreOp signal to ensure the best delivery to you. We, of course, are not responsible for the viewer’s internet service or streaming capabilities.
IMPORTANT - DIRECTIONS FOR CONNECTING TO THE SHOW: Click on the highlighted URL:
Join Zoom Meeting
Topic: London Accordion Club’s Online Series
Time: Nov 26, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 451 350 0936
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
Meeting ID: 451 350 0936
Find your local number: https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/u/ac67pGToBv
On the day of each online show in this Season, click on the link that we will send you that month which says "CLICK HERE TO JOIN". You DO NOT have to enter the numeric password. Once you JOIN, you will be in a “waiting room” before we usher you directly to your seat! Once again, here is your invitation to join us this Thursday November 26 from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. https://westernuniversity.zoom.us/j/4513500936
Here are a few tips to assist you ensure the best viewing and listening quality on your end:
1. In preparation for the series, you should download and set up Zoom on your computer or mobile device. This will optimize your concert experience. Try some Zoom chats with friends to familiarize yourself with how it works.
2. You could try to connect your laptop or computer device to your TV via HDMI cable for optimal sound and audio through your TV. Or just connect some cheap speakers to your computer and turn on the sound.
3. For viewing on mobile devices, we suggest high quality headphones or external speakers. But keep in mind that if you use your phone, you may incur high data charges if you are travelling.
4. You could also try to use an Ethernet cable plugged directly to your internet source to allow for best quality reception.
5. Most importantly, get your favourite beverage ready and settle in to the best seat in the house... and enjoy the show!
We are excited to host our First Online Concert. If you would like to play your accordion live, please send the Zoom host Erika Simpson a message by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Chat once the concert begins. If you don’t know how to use Chat, then just wave at us and we will add you to the line up!
6. During the show, the “Chief Librarian” of the London Accordion Club Professor Erika Simpson will share some accordion sheet music for us to discuss and sing together! If you would like to share your screen, the host needs to add your email address to the original invitation – so you need to send Erika your email address early in the month.
We are excited you're part of this unique experience! Thank you for supporting the musical arts!
All the best,
The Executive and Team of the London Accordion Club
Due to the current health alert, regrettably we will suspend our Hamilton Accordion Club nights until further notice. Please stay tuned for further Club updates and other musical news.
A message from the Chair:
Next club night: temporarily on hold until Novel Coronavirus -19 pandemic has subsided. Please contact us through our Club email: email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Due to the recent/current health alert (coronavirus), we the committee and volunteers regretfully need to suspend our monthly musical celebration with you.
It would be most irresponsible and unforgiving if we were to put anyone's health at risk given recent warnings and fears. We will always stay committed to putting your health and safety first.
Our committee, volunteers and you will remain musically connected by way of our Website (which we will update and inform).
Regular e-mails, possible phone calls as well as any and all communication from you to us is most welcome and encouraged.
Let it be "noted" that the curtain has not fallen. It is merely waiting to rise under more stable healthy conditions.
We know a happy audience, proud entertainers, and all those that serve to co-ordinate our monthy event are anxiously waiting for the "green light".
Soon, is our wish and reason to celebrate musically with you
Accordion Club Night:
from 7 pm. to 9:30 pm.
We meet every second Thursday of the month, year round, for some great music and good times. Come and listen and/or perform three songs on our open mic stage ... all for only $5 admission!
Accordionists are predominant, but all musicians are welcome!
Bring your friends and relatives, but most of all, bring yourselves!! (when it is safe to do so!)